From Wine Dinners to, Cooking Master Classes and High Teas - there is always something exciting happening at Mercure Resort Gerringong by the Sea! For information on upcoming events download our current What's On Brochure below.
How to Host a Murder!
Join us for a two course dinner and help us solve a murder mystery!
- Friday 24th May 2013. From 6.30pm.
- $85 per person
For bookings and enquires please phone (02) 4234 1359
Midweek Restaurant Special
Treat yourself to a mouth watering lunch or dinner in Bella Char Restaurant with our super midweek special offer!
- Enjoy two courses for $45 per person
- Enjoy three courses for $55 per person
Available Tuesday to Thursday, May to August 2013.
Bookings essential. Please phone (02) 4234 1359.
*Conditions apply. Not valid with any other offer. Advantage Plus discount not availble on this offer.
Perfect for a girl's day out, hens party, birthday or just a special treat! Our High Teas are held on the first Saturday of each month.
- Includes: a glass of sparkling wine on arrival, chef's selection of sweet and savoury treats, a selection of loose leaf teas or coffee
- $39 per person / $32 Advantage Plus Members
Bookings are essential. Please phone (02) 4234 3159.
Enjoy $9 cocktails & $5 house beers at Bella Char Restaurant & Wine Bar, Fridays & Saturdays, 5pm - 6pm.
Yoga Spa Day Retreats
Relax the mind, pamper your body and soothe your soul at Mercure Resort Gerringong by the Sea. Immerse yourself in a day of yoga and meditation, a luxury day spa treatments at Bella Spa Gerringong, a guided beach walk and delicious, nourishing food. 2013 Yoga Spa Day Retreat Dates:
• Saturday 25th May 2013
• Saturday 22nd June 2013
To discover more about our Bella Spa Gerringong and our Yoga Day Spa Retreats phone (02) 4234 1359 or click here
BBQ Saturdays @ Bella Pool Bar
Relax by the pool Hollywood style with $5 drink specials. Enjoy a tasty burger, gourmet hot dog or french fries. Saturdays. Midday - 3.00pm.
What's on in Gerringong and Surrounds
Gerringong is a great South Coast holiday destination if you plan to explore the coast & hinterland. Tour the charming villages of Gerringong, Kiama, Berry and Kangaroo Valley. Go further south to Jervis Bay with its many beaches and azure blue water. Nearby you can visit South Coast Wineries and enjoy award-winning wines while taking in the exceptional views of the surrounding countryside. The South Coast promises a relaxed environment while providing plenty of options for everyone's ideal getaway.
The following attractions, wineries and regular markets are ready for you to explore & experience:
- Berry Country Fair - 1st Sunday of the Month (8.00am to 2.30pm) at the Berry Showground.
- Gerringong Village Market - 3rd Sunday of the Month (8.00am to 1.30om) at the Gerringong Town Hall.
- Kangaroo Valley Village Market - 2nd Saturday of the Month (8.30am to 2.30pm) at the Kangaroo Valley Showground.
- Kiama Seaside Market - 3rd Sunday of the Month at Black Beach, Kiama.
- Kiama Produce Market - 4th Saturday of the Month at Kiama Harbour.
- Crooked River Wines, 5 minutes drive from the hotel. Restaurant open for lunch Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Coolangatta Estate Wines, award winning winery, specialising in Semillon, Chambourcin and Tannat varieties.
- Jamberoo Action Park, open September to April for loads of water loaded fun !
- The Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk
- Head to Jervis Bay for Dolphin Watch Cruises, and Whale Watch Cruises
- Catch a performance at Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre, Nowra.
- .....just to name a few.